You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Add function to modify original photo (like Pixelmator Photo)

Pixelmator Photo on the iPad has an option to save edited photos back to the iCloud Photo Library, so that the original one is "modified". The unedited original will still be available, since you can use the revert function in the Photos.app. Adding this feature to Affinity Photo would help me reduce the amount of duplicates after editing photos and having the original one as well as the edited one side by side in my iCloud library.

(Photo source)

PixelmatorPhoto-REVIEW-5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Must have feature... Today bought the app and spent an hour to think how to handle editing workflow assuming that I like to use ICloud for photos storage. 

Very sad that you don’t have it yet. For me it was obvious that such feature should be there.. Like the app, but probably would be asking for refund if possible as it looks like this feature doesn’t bring so much attention to be implemented(