SLowmo75

Layers, scrolling with Wacom middle button selects other layers.

Hi, scrolling through layers is not behaving as I would expect when using a Wacom tablet, or similar (other tablet providers are available..)

1. Select a layer.

2. Hold the 'middle mouse' button on the pen.

3. Grab any other layer to scroll up or down through the layers.

4. The layer you happened to grab in order to scroll has now become the selected layer, and the layer you had originally selected is no longer selected.

This is especially problematic as is means that you are unable to shift select an amount of layers that is larger than the available screen space eg...

You have 100 layers, you want to select layers 25 through to 75. You can't do this with a tablet pen, because the moment you try to scroll down to get to layer 75, layer 25 gets unselected :[

I would expect the middle mouse button of the pen to have no effect on the layers panel, other than to grab the layers and scroll through them. It should not select or unselect layers.

Thanks

Wayne

Hi Slowmo75,

Could you confirm for me what your "Middle Button" is set to in the tablets settings? Also would it be possible for you to do a screen recording of this happening.

Thanks

Thanks Lee, they are shared here...

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-5cuwtcs3EDQTFlQnFac05fS3c&usp=sharing

...sorry, couldn't quite work out how put a movie in here, so I shared it in GoogleDrive.

Middle button is set to scroll - I think I have tried setting it as a 'middle click' or similar, as a proper mouse button, but I'm sure this messes up functionality in other places, Finder for example.

Cheers

Wayne