You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Tables problem after update to Mac OS 10.14.6

After updating to MAC OS 10.14.6 I encountered a problem in the display of the tables. In practice we only see the table, but we do not see the matrixes of the lines (vertical black band with line numbers) and the matrices of the columns (horizontal black band with the alphabetic letters that distinguish the individual columns). All this makes it extremely complex to work with tables. the row and column matrices are there, but they are invisible. (See attached images).

Schermata 2019-07-28 alle 22.51.44.png

Schermata 2019-07-28 alle 22.51.59.png

Schermata 2019-07-28 alle 22.52.09.png

• 4 weeks later...

I should first update my Mac again (I restored the previous version from backup), only I have a job to complete and I can't do it before 7 days.  in addition (as described in another post) a PDF export problem appeared in a file created after the Mac update and, with the restore, it did not return to work and I had to recreate the file from the beginning

Very difficult to reproduce but I have been faced to the same issue.

For some odd reasons, it may happen that we lose the black line (columns heading) and column (lines heading) that handle the resizing of the columns/lines amongst other stuff (merge, insert, remove, ...). You can still update your table and write into cells but you cannot manage your table anymore. I had the issue many times (also with v1.7.1) and off the top of my head, when faced to it, even if I was creating a brand new table, I was still missing these top/left black line/column.

I had this problem a couple of days ago when reviewing a table in a doc. I reopened it this morning and problem disappeared. Odd.

macOS 10.13.6, Publisher 1.7.2

-macOS Ventura - Affinity Suite v2.2.1