You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Since your screenshot shows an image resource being  involved and you also get sandbox error messages in the Resource Manager: possibly it is related to some corrupted file in macOS: does this crash on layer-move occur if you work as another user logged in to your mac?

macOS 10.14.6 | MacBookPro Retina 15" | Eizo 27" | Affinity V1

I have another user in the office is experiencing the same kind of errors on different Mac working other publisher files with different image resources.

So, I don't think it is related to a corrupt file.

However, I did get this message after reopening the spread after a crash. Maybe this global fix will resolve this.

1938484475_ScreenShot2019-07-25at9_26_54AM.thumb.png.5b61c388d66a2fe4c370a859aa00955d.png

Initially the spread came back with blurry unlinked images with a sandbox error. I Clicked the "Authorize Global" and had to close out of the spread and reopening and everything looked good. 

I will do more testing to see if this fixed the problem.

I don't think this is related to the crash I am getting. Publisher just seems to not like placing that vector mask on the images. While I had said that it is 100% reproducible, I have had some success placing me a mask on top of the image.... but it is still an a major issue.