You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rendering issue with strange grid appearing

Not sure what's happening here...

Relatively small file is struggling to render properly, with these weird "whitespace grid" lines appearing and I'm pretty sure I didn't save those headings with a terrible line height. Could it be an issue with the lack of RAM, as I'm only on 8Gb of 2400hz?

The grid lines get thicker when I Zoom in, affecting everything in the display. As you can see, it's only affecting the rendered page, not the whole program.

Any help appreciated! Not sure if it's a bug or my computer, would help me obtain an upgrade from IT if the latter!!

Screenshot:

image.thumb.png.6f91671e67b47ac7f08568b9d9480534.png

PC specs - using Intel HD 530 graphics (work desktop...):

image.png.d1c68dcf774debf297f2a9426c4a698a.png

Apart from the line height, I think this could be a rendering problem. I experienced (nearly) the same with more or less the same machine you have. I went to Preferences Performance and changed the renderer from Intel xyz to WARP and restarted. No more weird grid lines, so I changed back to Intel as renderer to confirm that the renderer setting was the problem. What should I say? Again no problem, no more white grid lines up today. Maybe just a hiccup?

------
Windows 10 | i5-8500 CPU | Intel UHD 630 Graphics | 32 GB RAM | Latest Retail and Beta versions of complete Affinity range installed