You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi, I'm new on this forum. Who can help me. My problem is that when I open a raw file (CR2) the develop persona shows a very dark image. This happens since a week and I'm  rather sure that I didn't change any settings. Browsing through the topics on this forum I found different solutions but non of these work fine for me. I've tried to alter the 32-bits preview settings from "Unmanaged" to "ICC Display Transform". That wordked but ...only once. Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?  I appreciate your help.

8 hours ago, Mark Ingram said:

Hi @a kuipers, as @Lee D has mentioned, the latest beta should fix this. Could you tell me what your monitor is, or what your laptop is? It sounds like you have a HDR capable display (which is great!).

Thanks for your question. I never asked myself what type of monitor I have. Everything works fine until a few days ago. My display is simply part of a laptop of the brand Asus (GL522VX) standard SDR. But de solution Lee D suggested solves all my problems.