Nadar

Black raw on Sd card !

Hi ;)

I connect my iPad to an adapter to read a SD card with photos on which there are JPEG and RAW photos.

When I go to Affinity Photo to open the RAW files they are noted but all in black…No picture !

How to identify them ?

Sounds like the jpg previews didn’t get downloaded. Is the raw format supported by Apple? Can you see a preview using Files app?

IPad Pro 10.5/512GB lpadOS 13.1.3  Affinity Photo 1.7.3.155 Affinity Design 1.7.3.1 Publisher for iPad ?

As @DM1 has suggested, check to make sure your camera make and model are supported by the RAW engine built into iOS. I assume you have imported the images from the SD Card to the Photos app built into iOS, then you are opening Affinity Photo and importing from Photos. Even though the previews are blank, are they identified as RAW by having a small logo in the corner?

If you are using a beta of iPadOS, which we haven't optimised our app for yet (until released) it will be worth posting your issue here.

Thanks Lee ;)

-Yes it is supported by ios (Sony Nex 6)

-Yes I can see the little logo in the corner.