You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

export in slice not working

This happened to me after trying affinity designer ipad for one week with no problem, suddenly the export won't work. when i try to export artboard(s), it opened the Files App but it looks like Files App got wrong command, no "ok" button (see video).

now I'm stuck with export button (in dropdown menu, nit from slice) and it's so annoying because i have to export  multiple artboard one by one.

i tried reinstalling the Files app but it doesn't get normal, haven't tried reinstalling the affinity designer app.

please help.

• Staff

Hi satrioyudho,

When using 'Export All' you need to select a folder (not be inside that folder) and then tap 'Open' in the top left. So in your video if you go back to the root of your iCloud Drive tap on 'Select' from the top left and then selec ta folder you should then be able to tap 'Open'.

Please note there are a couple of known issues that after going through the folder selection process you'll need to tap 'Export all' again, and also currently all artboards are going out as 1 page in a PDF and not individual ones.