You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Rendering errors while zooming, again

Hi,

Today I've got yet another rendering error while zooming for you. See the shared video here: https://ygoe.de/s/TbQHNwJRjJ871pGd

There's a path in the document and I've just changed its thickness from what would have matched the part left of it to something a bit thicker. Now I needed to align this thing on the inner edge. But I needed a zoom level where I could see enough detail AND also see the middle resize handle. In this very zoom level, the path isn't rendered fully so I could not complete the task. Please help.

AD 1.7.1 on Windows 10.1709 x64

It also happens in other parts of the document. Seems also to depend on where the pixels are on the screen. When zooming in and out with Ctrl+Mousewheel while keeping the mouse pointer in the same place, it is more or less reproducible. But when moving the mouse pointer somewhere else between zooming in and out then the behaviour is different.

Is there a problem using the GPU appropriately? These devices tend to be very unprecise. Which is okay for high-speed gaming (what they were made for) but unacceptable for this kind of work.