Sign in to follow this  
Slayman

histogram and scopes for window view

I like to spend time color correcting my images. I love your scopes, waveform, and histogram tools but it would be awesome if there was a checkbox or option where the data shown was what is represented in the window. Right now the data shows the entire image. I would like to zoom in on a section of an image and just get the data of that section.

Example: If I zoom in on someone's face, Id like to just get the histogram, scope, or waveform of that person's face, not the whole picture.

1 hour ago, Slayman said:

Example: If I zoom in on someone's face, Id like to just get the histogram, scope, or waveform of that person's face, not the whole picture.

Not exactly what you want but you can make a selection and use the Marquee checkbox.

253040751_ScreenShot2019-07-18at8_04_27AM.png.65168511ccd8927d2dd98567eec8adf5.png

MacBook Pro (13-inch, Mid 2012) Mac OS 10.12.6 || Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 10.14.5

Affinity Designer 1.7.2 | Affinity Photo 1.7.2 | Affinity Publisher 1.7.2 | Affinity Designer Beta 1.7.2.2 | Affinity Photo Beta 1.7.2.151 | Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.2.458