You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Source mode in perspective tool opposite reflecting behavior ver. 1.7.1.404

Affinity software is awesome. But there seems to be a bug in the perspective tools a change that occurred today when setting the mode to source in both the single plane and dual plane. When I position the grid and I click apply in source mode it positions itself as if mirrored from the direction that I wish it to go. Earlier this morning it worked but when I worked with Affinity Photo this evening the behavior was in reverse  when using source mode for both the Mesh Warp Tool and Perspective tool. When I checked the version it said I was on 1.7.1.404. The last time I remembered checking the version it was 1.7.1  I'm wondering if it updated today with this bug. To verify it wasn't my settings I reset everything to default but the problem still exist. I was hoping that it was an error I made in my preferences but so far it seems like a bug. I was wondering if others with version 1.7.1.404 are experiencing the same issue. If its a bug I hope it is fixed right away. Perhaps someone can describe whats happening. I'm sure its an easy fix. Thanks in advance.

Just realized that this was in the designer forums but subject should be in Affinity Photo forum.

Edited by Artist10
Affinity Photo Forum

Ok disregard. I would consider this not a bug but a feature. I just reviewed a thorough tutorial and now understand what Source mode is supposed to accomplish. For what I want to do the Destination feature takes care of what I want to accomplish. Consider this Solved. Thanks.

Edited by Artist10