You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

The new Point Transform Tool is a great addition. However, I find that working in the Node Tool I often use my Mac Option key to adjust a single node handle. Since I work very fast the Node Tool + Option often takes me to the Point Transform Tool, which I do not want. I then have to stop and get out of the Point Transform Tool. This appears to be built in Affinity Designer. Is there any way to turn this off? I see none as yet in AD Preferences. Since I only use the Point Transform Tool rarely, but I do adjust a single node handle frequently, it would seem logical to use some other modifier key to switch from the Node Tool to the Point Transform Tool. 

• Staff

Hi Jim,

I'm not getting this behaviour here when I hold down the options key and hit the node tool. If possible could you provide steps on how to reproduce this so I can try it at my end?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.