Hi, what happens here. In Apub a pic was send to Aphoto persona. Tried to wish a little in the cloud. Going back to Apub the page, you see it is 75, was to see in the book but not in the document ressource: attachment. And the pic on p 75 could not changed, the command /Bild ersetzen/ was lost. The pic could delete, include again, all was ok (I could not see if the wish command in Aphoto was done, it was a test only, I don´t need it). Reg., lars  

larsh-si-g.jpeg

AP 1.6.7 // AD 1.6.1 // Apu ß: Capture One+; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.13.1, early 2012 (ret), flsh 256 GB, RAM 16 GB; // Fuji X-Pro2, XF 18 - 55, XF 55 - 200 mm, nikkor 2.8/ 20 mm with shift 

2 hours ago, larsh said:

In Apub a pic was send to Aphoto persona.

I am not sure which of these 3 scenarios you used to do your editing:

1. File > Edit in Photo
  2. Switch to the Photo Persona in Publisher
  3. If those files are linked, click the Edit Image button (or double-click on the image) to edit in a new Publisher tab.

Can you clarify which of those you did, please?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta

Hi Walt. First the jpg was made in C1-12+. Then transfered in the folder of a book with pics and Afpub. Set the pic on a page as you see it. Marked the pic and click AfPhoto persona. In Afpub the tools from Afphoto are seen left. Using tool softmaker (? ) in the pic (if it works I did not see; wishing in clouds...). Click to Publisher persona back. Now the pic in the frame looks as before but Publisher was different; the field change or restore this pic was not shown. And the page 75 was not seen in the document ressource table as I showed. Deleting the pic in the Afpub and set it new all is ok.

I did not check if this way is generally wrong. It may be that a pic must loaded not in Afpub but direct in Publisher or what ever. I only wanted to show the lost page with the pic. Again: it is not importend for me. Regards, lars

AP 1.6.7 // AD 1.6.1 // Apu ß: Capture One+; MacBook Pro, OSX 10.13.1, early 2012 (ret), flsh 256 GB, RAM 16 GB; // Fuji X-Pro2, XF 18 - 55, XF 55 - 200 mm, nikkor 2.8/ 20 mm with shift