You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I have very simple questions

Can someone point me to paid tutorials where I can totally master using affinity photo for iOS?  I would like to attain the level of “Affinity Master” I had some links on my browser but sadly deleted my history and with it all the sites I had pulled up. I asked for paid because I seem to remember a very good course for $99 somewhere  I would like to know also if the free tutorials are as  comprehensive and all covering as these paid ones

Also, when I place text is there a way to curve the text within Affinity photo?  I just want a slight curve sometimes to fit the text within another graphical element on the main layer. 

Thank you 

• Staff

Hi Clarity Dynamic,

We don't make any paid tutorials all of our in-house tutorials are completely free I would recommend watching them before paying for anything they can be found here: https://affinity.serif.com/en-gb/tutorials/photo/ipad/. Unfortunately at this point and time text on a path is a feature of Affinity Designer only. If you are still interested in paid for tutorials I think there are some available on Lynda.com that have been received well.

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.