You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

built-in PDF option on the Print dialog

In the Windows version of Affinity Published, I see no way to use the Booklet model in the Print dialog to produce a PDF unless I use an EXTERNAL PDF driver. 

In your tutorials, the Print Dialog shows a pulldown option in the lower left corner that has a PDF option. Apparently this would give users the ability to do Booklet printing for documents with facing pages and create a PDF. But that pulldown is not present in the Windows version's print dialog (I assume that the tutorial shows the Mac version). I have successfully used the Booklet option in conjunction with a separate PDF print driver (a non-Affinity driver) to produce a booklet document, but I do wish I could do it all within AP.

A possible alternative would be to have the Booklet model (and others) on the Export dialog, but it's not there now.

So, I request that the Windows Print dialog be enhanced to allow the use of a BUILT-IN PDF driver, or the PDF option of the Export dialog be enhanced to have the Models (e.g. PDF) shown on the Print dialog.

My last sentence should read:

"So, I request that the Windows Print dialog be enhanced to allow the use of a BUILT-IN PDF driver, or the PDF option of the Export dialog be enhanced to have the Models (e.g. Booklet) shown on the Print dialog."