Scorp

Invisible image on .psd template

Did you copy and paste or "place" the image?It becomes invisible once i place in the placeholder... unless i am doing something wrong

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.15 - 23.17.04.98.png

Desktop Screenshot 2019.07.15 - 23.17.39.48.png

1 hour ago, Scorp said:

Did you copy and paste or "place" the image?It becomes invisible once i place in the placeholder... unless i am doing something wrong

It looks as if you may have moved your photo into the "Place Your Photo 7" layer as a mask by dropping it onto the thumbnail instead of onto the area to the right.

3 hours ago, Scorp said:

I "placed" that image as an example for you. You have to clip the placed in images into the appropriate layer positions (take a look where I put it in the layers panel), namely clipped in under each "place your image #" layer, so the template's overall regions arrangement and division is kept.

I think you have the image under the placeholder grey panel, if you double click on layer 7 a new window will open, you will probably find the image is below the grey panel. 

Screen-Shot-2019-07-16-at-07-06-11.png      Screen-Shot-2019-07-16-at-07-05-31.png

Closing the window will ask you to save.

ok, I've figured it out. It was clipped as a mask not as it should be. A millimeter difference and a whole different result, Thank you all