You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

I'm running Publisher v 1.7.1 on Mojave 10.14.5. Everything was working perfectly on Friday - but this morning my toolbar is missing.  As you can see in the screenshot below, it is enabled. I tried "reseting" Publisher, but that didn't resolve the issue.  Is there a preference or something that might need to be trashed?

publisher.png

It looks like you have moved the Toolbar offscreen. Do you run dual displays? There is an OS Preference for gathering windows if you are running multiple monitors. But I would try to Clear User Data by starting up Publisher with the Control key held down until the Clear User Data window appears and click clear (with the top three items checked).

Mac Pro (Late 2013) Mac OS 12.7.4 
Affinity Designer 2.4.0 | Affinity Photo 2.4.0 | Affinity Publisher 2.4.0 | Beta versions as they appear.

I have never mastered color management, period, so I cannot help with that.

Thank you, Bruce! That fixed it.  I run two external monitors at my M-F job, and one external at home.  So, it never occurred to me that if it was showing up when I had one connected, that it wouldn't with two connected.  I disconnected both monitors and there it was! I repositioned it just a bit, reconnected the external monitors, and I'm back in business.  Again - thank you!