You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

ruins quality of raw files when open and when export

When I open a raw file it is rendered and changes the look and quality of the photo. Then when I edit it and I export it as jpg it is saved with different colors shades and quality. The thumbnail is again very bad in colors and is totally different as a final file. What I mean is that I open a raw file and the app is making 4 different results (1 different when opened/rendered file, 2 my edited file, 3 different as thumbnail, 4 different final saved file from what I edited)

i can not work like that. I don’t know how the final result will be and also I don’t like that the quality is ruined when I open the file and I edit a bad quality photo.

please help me I need to keep working asap

thank you 

A2AEDF6C-B798-487A-A6B1-51673E57889F.jpeg

996C30EB-E801-484C-A466-3CC08450DC83.jpeg

FC9FFFA8-A272-4DCA-8540-CCBDF5C6DCCE.jpeg

FF877429-1BF8-4143-9441-8ECA96A8E465.png

88F1EC95-D20E-4A78-B65C-C2C7773AE2D8.jpeg

97B813B4-6881-49F4-8E71-BA03FEAD3242.jpeg

22 hours ago, GabrielM said:

Hi @Vasilisk,

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

This looks like a colour profile issue to me. Can you please attach a screen recording of your full workflow, from start to finish? 

Thanks,

Gabe. 

Gabriel, can you explain what is meant by this, in case I run into it, and what fixing it would entail.  Thank you so much!

• Staff

Working in a colour space and exporting in another, having soft proof adjustments on when working on files and forgetting to turn it off before export, previewing the image in apps that don't colour manage, etc.