Sign in to follow this  
ErrkaPetti

Shortcuts, wants to toggle Studios on/off...

Hello there!

I use Affinity Publisher on both Windows and on MacOS, and, when using my 5K screen on my iMac 27” there’s no problem to have a lot of Studios open or attach to a group of Studios, but, on my 13.3” HP Spectre X360 laptop (although 4K screen) it’s less space to work on...

It would be nice to have possibility to make an shortcut to toggle specific Studios, especially the big Text Frames Studio...

Why can’t we make shortcuts to toggle Studion on/off?

Otherwise, thanks for an incredible suite of software (Affinity Suite)!

I saw the solution to this shortcut this morning into another thread...

Into the settings under shortcuts and under section Miscellaneous there an options to shortcut all Studios... Missed that... Sorry...

So, this thread can be closed now...

44 minutes ago, ErrkaPetti said:

Into the settings under shortcuts and under section Miscellaneous there an options to shortcut all Studios... Missed that... Sorry...

Did you miss the menu item View > Studio > Hide Studio (default shortcut Ctrl+Shift+H or on Mac Cmd+Shift+H) which is a toggle? That may be what you found in the Preferences.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.422 Beta

1 hour ago, walt.farrell said:

Did you miss the menu item View > Studio > Hide Studio (default shortcut Ctrl+Shift+H or on Mac Cmd+Shift+H) which is a toggle? That may be what you found in the Preferences.

Hi Walt!

I set an individual shortcut (Alt-T) to the Text box Studio, that all...

This studio demands an bigger UI and don’t get well docked to other studios... This on my laptop on Windows 10. On my iMac 27”5K it’s easier to get the working UI right...