You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

How to "unplace" and image in an Picture Frame?

1 hour ago, Mark M. (bigmountainstudio said:

Hello, I placed an image in a picture frame but now I want to remove it (not replace it). I searched for a while but couldn't find anything. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Hello Mark,

do you want to keep the picture frame? Then look at the layers palet and make sure the triangle at the left side of the picture frame layer points downwards. This reveales the placed image. Click on the image and hit delete.

If you do not want to keep the picture frame the simply delete it.

d.

Affinity Designer 1 & 2   |   Affinity Photo 1 & 2   |   Affinity Publisher 1 & 2
Affinity Designer 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Photo 2 for iPad   |   Affinity Publisher 2 for iPad

Windows 11 64-bit - Core i7 - 16GB - Intel HD Graphics 4600 & NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M
iPad pro 9.7" + Apple Pencil

• 1 year later...
On 7/12/2019 at 11:39 PM, Mark M. (bigmountainstudio said:

Hello, I placed an image in a picture frame but now I want to remove it (not replace it). I searched for a while but couldn't find anything. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Just found it out...If you double click the image it selects the image itself, not the frame and then if you hold shift and cmmd ( mac) or Control Shift ( PC ). Then if you want to select multiple images that are in frames you can delete them as well. 

I needed this too because I create 200+ pg catalogs with at least 8 images on a page..... so its helpful