You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Will there be a page layout program comparable to InDesign or Quark?

Who are you to decide what needs other people have?  :rolleyes:

I am the same you are. You also decide about others people needs by your wishes sent to Affinity, also to other people in your real life.  :P

All the latest releases of Designer, Photo and Publisher (retail and beta) on MacOS and Windows.
15” Dell Inspiron 7559 i7 Windows 10 x64 Pro Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M) 16 GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600 MHz (8GBx2) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4 GB GDDR5 500 GB SSD + 1 TB HDD UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED - Backlit Touch Display
32” LG 32UN650-W display 3840 x 2160 UHD, IPS, HDR10 Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%, Color Calibrated 2 x HDMI, 1 x DisplayPort
13.3” MacBook Pro (2017) Ventura 13.6 Intel Core i7 (3.50 GHz Dual Core) 16 GB 2133 MHz LPDDR3 Intel Iris Plus Graphics 650 1536 MB 500 GB SSD Retina Display (3360 x 2100)

• 2 weeks later...

Windows folk are definitely weird, but Apple Addicts must live in a world of their own.

We all live in the same world. Some just see it differently from others.

All 3 1.10.8, & all 3 V2.4.1 Mac apps; 2020 iMac 27"; 3.8GHz i7, Radeon Pro 5700, 32GB RAM; macOS 10.15.7
Affinity Photo 
1.10.8; Affinity Designer 1.108; & all 3 V2 apps for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iPadOS 15.7

• 7 months later...
8 hours ago, tarknz said:

What update is there on the Affinity Publisher beta? The years are rolling by ...

Good question. It's been so long I'd almost forgotten it was ever suggested. Amazingly, no one else has got a product to market in the interim, to fill this obvious gap. 

While there is no official release date, it has been discussed on previous topics and it has been mentioned on the About page that the beta will be released within this year.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!