donnaoverall

Will there be a page layout program comparable to InDesign or Quark?

Jose Feliciano for me. But I would take the Doors as well. I have eclectic tastes...

My computer is a nothing-special Toshiba laptop with unremarkable specs running Windows 10 64-bit.

Who are you to decide what needs other people have?  :rolleyes:

I am the same you are. You also decide about others people needs by your wishes sent to Affinity, also to other people in your real life.  :P

Best regards,

Petar Petrenko
Typesetter, Graphic Designer, Photographer
Skopje, Makedonija

Windows 10 x64 Pro
Dell Inspiron 7559 i7
Intel Core i7-6700HQ (3.50 GHz, 6M )
16GB Dual Channel DDR3L 1600MHz (8GBx2)
1TB HDD + 128 GB SSD Hard drive
UHD (3840 x 2160) Truelife LED- Backlit Touch Display
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5

Windows folk are definitely weird, but Apple Addicts must live in a world of their own.

We all live in the same world. Some just see it differently from others.

Affinity Photo 1.7.1, Affinity Designer 1.7.1, Affinity Publisher 1.7.1; macOS High Sierra 10.13.6 iMac (27-inch, Late 2012); 2.9GHz i5 CPU; NVIDIA GeForce GTX 660M; 8GB RAM
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.143 & Affinity Designer 1.7.1.1 for iPad; 6th Generation iPad 32 GB; Apple Pencil; iOS 12.3.1

8 hours ago, tarknz said:

What update is there on the Affinity Publisher beta? The years are rolling by ...

Good question. It's been so long I'd almost forgotten it was ever suggested. Amazingly, no one else has got a product to market in the interim, to fill this obvious gap. 

While there is no official release date, it has been discussed on previous topics and it has been mentioned on the About page that the beta will be released within this year.

The website is still a work in progress. The "Comics" and "Shop" sections are not yet ready. Feel free to connect with me and let me know what you like or what can be improved. You can contact me here, on my contact page, YouTube channel, or Twitter account. Thanks and have a great day!