You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Cropping Issue

• Staff

Hey Panamarts,

It looks like you've got a 4px line across the bottom of the image. 

I cannot reproduce it though. Are you snapping to the bottom of the image? I can only get it if I force the crop area to go below the image.

Which presets are you using?

I am using 16 / 9. When I drag the crop area to either of the horizontal borders I get this problem. I am editing up to 400+ images at the mo and it getting on my nerves having to go back in and either constrain it further at the same ratio or slice a bit off.I am not making any snapping constraints  but simply using the crop tool.

• Staff

Hey Panamarts,

I believe I may have figured out the cause from another thread...

Make sure 'Force pixel alignment' is enabled in the Photo Persona (and possible snapping) and then crop. It looks like we're seeing decimals when adjusting/moving a crop. I believe the Develop Persona should always use whole pixels (it seems to in 1.6). Also, double check that your canvas size is the same as the image size as seen in the Transform panel.

I logged a bug about the decimals in the Develop Persona so we'll see what happens with that. 

• 4 weeks later...

somewhat of a delay - my apologies - I have checked the develop persona and set force pixel alignment on horizontal  top bar option. All Transform settings are at zero. But I still get it. I have noted an update I will install and let you know if the problem persists