You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

No Assets in Publisher (MAC)

My Publisher assets panel seems to be empty, on my Mac Designer it has iOS 12 assets.

- Does Publisher have assets included?

- With Persona, Does it not make sense that these assets are a shared resource across all Affinity applications? Seems strange that clicking on the Designer persona, still shows no assets and I need to open up the Designer application instead.

- If publisher just isn't seeing them, does anyone know where I should look in my system to find them?

-Is there any location in the forum for sharing assets?

Thanks

• Staff

Hi AaronMoss,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
No, the iOS12 assets are only included in the release version of Affinity Designer (not in Publisher's Assets panel nor in Designer Persona in Publisher). You can however export them from Affinity Designer, clicking the small menu icon on the top right of the Assets panel and selecting Export Assets... and importing them in Publisher through the same process (choosing Import Assets... instead obviously). This is by design.