5argon

Slice export do not take account of adjustment layer and masked pixels

Look at the attached video, you can see that when I have Soft Proof active the slice thought that the image is full screen.

Then after I removed the adjustment layer, now the slice thought there is more content in the transparent area. That is because I painted with a mask active. Slice boundary shouldn't count the completely transparent pixels that are masked out. Many painting technique rely on this fact to paint out of mask and have the color stay in boundary. Those color shouldn't count as a content.

I 5argon,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Do you mind attaching the afdesign file shown in your screenshot for us to take a look please? You can delete all other non-related content/layers or I can provide you an upload link if you wish to keep the file private. Thanks for your report/support.

18 hours ago, MEB said:

I 5argon,
Welcome to Affinity Forums :)
Do you mind attaching the afdesign file shown in your screenshot for us to take a look please? You can delete all other non-related content/layers or I can provide you an upload link if you wish to keep the file private. Thanks for your report/support.

Here you go. (Designer version is 1.7.1 by the way) repro2.afdesign