You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo 1.7.1 / Nik Collection Bug? (MacOS)

Hi, 

I'm trying to get Nik Collection running with a new installation of Affinity Photo 1.7.1.
I have the same setting as on a machine running 1.6.7, but the newer version can't seem to correctly call up the Nik Plugins (they load, but only to a blank screen.)
Screen grabs below. Apologies if this is a user query rather than a bug!

Thanks,
Pete

Details:
Nik Collection 1.2.11 installed into a separate Affinity Plugins folder. Setting all as previously working. Options visible in the menu. 

Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 09.17.00.png

Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 09.17.18.png

Screenshot 2019-07-09 at 09.17.30.png

• Staff

Hi PeteAxford,
Seems everything is configured properly. Are you using a scaled resolution (Displays settings in macOS Preferences) or the native screen resolution? Also please try the following: press and hold ctrl while launching the application until a Clear User Data dialog appears, keep the first three checkboxes ticked only and press Clear. I'm not sure this will help but it's worth a try.

Thanks MEB, 

I've tried you suggestion but no luck.

I've also tried updating another installation to Photo 1.7.1 and this machine has Nik Collection running as before, so I guess it most be some kind of conflict.

Thanks for your help.

Best, 
Pete