You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Print Settings not remembered

Affinity Publisher 1.7.1

Mac OS 10.11.6

I posted this bug on November 25, 2018 during the beta period but it apparently didn't get addressed. Publisher doesn't remember ANY of the print dialog settings from one print session to the next, and doesn't save any of the print dialog settings with the Publisher document.

I've got a bunch of custom paper sizes for different size greeting card envelopes and in order to print to my Epson XP-800 printer I have to go to Layout and "Reverse Page Orientation" in order to get the envelope type to print right-side up on the envelope when I use the manual feed slot with the flap to the left of the printer per Epson's recommendations. 

My hope is that you'll fix Publisher to remember ALL the print settings from one print session to the next, and also to save all the print settings with the document so they're correctly set the next time I open the document to print a new envelope.

The first screen shot attached shows a #10 envelope set up correctly to print, with the Envelope paper size chosen and the Layout reversed (which I shouldn't need to do). 

The 2nd screenshot shows the print dialog immediately after printing the envelope. The print dialog has defaulted to the wrong custom paper size and all the other print dialog settings have been forgotten.

1550862399_ScreenShot2019-07-08at10_34.44PMJul8.JPG.776d34e36abc112a3d489ba6fc641994.JPG

1544800590_ScreenShot2019-07-08at10_35.00PMJul8.JPG.57de215361059b5a5af15c9dd7d2ec79.JPG