You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Publisher: Inconsistent page dimentions

Working with Affinity Publisher

When I initially set up the document, I set the page size to 5.5 x 8, and later realized it should be 5.5 x 8.5. I made the change through File > Spread Setup, but it only seems to have applied it to some pages. I've gone through and manually changed the dimensions spread by spread by spread through the right-click menu > Spread Setup. But new pages are still 8. I've converted to single pages and gone through this again, but some pages change back after I've set them. I've fixed the master page and reapplied it to all pages. One page I changed to 8.5 from the right click menu, it reloaded, and it was still 8. I've done this a few times and if it changes it changes back when I work on a different page. I'm 14 pages into designing a book and this is currently unworkable. Does anyone have any idea what's going wrong or is this a bug? Is there a workaround other than scraping a few days of work?

• Staff

Hi Majestic Mess,

Welcome to the forums :)

It works for me here when I go to File > Spread Setup please could you provide a screen recording of this?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

I can't seem to duplicate the problem today, and I've moved the project over to Word and found it suits my needs for this project better, so I'm not likely to be able to duplicate it any time soon. It might be a glitch that can only happen in memory and closing the program fixes it.