You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

VOCALI ACCENTATE

Ho acquistato la versione definitiva di publisher. Purtroppo alcune problematiche relative alle vocali accentate della lingua italiana non sono stati risolte. esempio: 1 - nel menù modifica, preferenze, correzione automatica non sostituisce gli accenti sbagliati. 
2- premuto il tasto tutto in maiuscolo sulla tastiera succede come qui di seguito  - C'è PAOLO - che la e accentata rimane in minuscolo. 
Mi auguro modifiche quanto prima 

I purchased the final publisher version. Unfortunately, some problems related to the accented vowels of the Italian language have not been solved. example: 1 - in the edit menu, preferences, automatic correction does not replace the wrong accents.
2- Press the key in all capital letters on the keyboard as it happens below - There is PAOLO - that the accented e remains in lower case.
I hope changes as soon as possible.

Hi,

Can you show some examples or file with yours problems?

Copying and pasting some text in APub, and using the uppercase Key in the Character panel transform all the accents. I don't have problem using APub and the Bêta version.

About the automatic correction, perhaps you can show examples you entered in APub too, since there's nearly nothing by default in APub.

Here an example with text from Wikipédia and another site: italien2.afpub

You should use the Character style in APub to transform your text in capitals.

2019-07-09_234420.png.866d8aeb671600f1bc1b8c91eab0ca58.png

If you are on Windows, the Caps Lock key won't help you type accented letters in capitals (usually it's only typing "123456789°+" on my french keyboard. For accented capitals, we need to use the Glyph browser (accessible from the menu "Text" in APub), or use Windows visual keyboard, or copy-paste them from some other text, or learn each combination (alt key + four digits typed on the numeric pad) as in: alt + 0201 (= É), alt + 0192 (= À), alt + 0199 ( = Ç)…

It's not as easy as with a Mac keyboard. For this on Windows, you can install a small program like WinCompose. With this program, you'll be like on a Mac keyboard, instead of alt+xxxx, you assign a key (for example the key "Alt Gr") and after hiting Alt Gr once, I can type "<" and "<" to have a "«".

Examples of combinations:

2019-07-10_000006.png.367befa83ec065d86b8068bff2da3cf9.png

But it depends of your keyboard… The French one was created by people thinking we needed easy access to important keys as "$£µ²" that we never use instead of easy way to write accented characters, that we need every day :S They did a survey few years ago about a new layout for French keyboard, but I suppose we'll need 30 more years before the administration take a decision.

Abut the automatic correction, it doesn't work when adding "perchè" to be replaced by "perché" (it's ok to replace "(a)" by "@").

But you can use the verification to suggest you others words when some are underlined in red

2019-07-10_002428.thumb.png.5e306bdde166ce24609d8f04e319fedd.png2019-07-10_002442.thumb.png.af0fb3f9c0323db1b4abcf8690245465.png