You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Affinity Photo Integration - No Access To Photoshop Plugins

I have the latest registered versions of Publisher, Photo and Designer installed. I have Photoshop Plugins set up and working in Photo, however when I switch to Photo Persona in Publisher, the Photoshop Plugins are not available.

How do I make my Photoshop Plugins available when using Photo Persona from inside Publisher or is it a bug?

Sorry, but Plugins do not work in the Photo Persona of Publisher, and Serif have indicated their intent may be not to enable them (at least for now).

-- Walt
Designer, Photo, and Publisher V1 and V2 at latest retail and beta releases
PC:
    Desktop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 64GB memory, AMD Ryzen 9 5900 12-Core @ 3.00 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 

Laptop:  Windows 11 Pro, version 23H2, 32GB memory, Intel Core i7-10750H @ 2.60GHz, Intel UHD Graphics Comet Lake GT2 and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070 Laptop GPU.
iPad:  iPad Pro M1, 12.9": iPadOS 17.4.1, Apple Pencil 2, Magic Keyboard 
Mac:  2023 M2 MacBook Air 15", 16GB memory, macOS Sonoma 14.4.1

That just makes NO sense and is VERY dissapointing ... We have registered versions of Photo and Designer, we bought Publisher for the so-called seamless integration  and yet it is a half-baked integration with missing features .... Hard to comrehend what the actual reason for this is?

You make it sound like I've posted 100s of threads - NOT THE CASE - one of which is a reply to somebody else anyway

As a fully paid up  owner of licensed copies of Publisher, Photo & Designer I am  entitled to give my opinion - IF YOU DON NOT LIKE MY OPINION THEN THAT IS JUST TOUGH!!!

I'd say the only person here with a BIG PROBLEM is YOU - as you seemed to be FOLLOWING ME around the forums like a TROLL

Might I suggest YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

Won' be back here to reply again I have BETTER THINGS TO DO than WASTE MY BREATH ON YOU - YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT TO ME but I seem to be IN YOUR HEAD - YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

• Staff

I've locked this thread because it's getting out of hand.

@MCFC_4Heatons I would suggest that you reply to Mark's post on your other thread to explain which information is incorrect or misleading and we'll look into it and clarify: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/92826-very-dissapointed-studiolink-lacks-full-features-of-designer-photo/&do=findComment&comment=493854

@ErrkaPetti This is the second thread i've had to lock where you've replied. Several of your posts have been flagged for their personal attacks on other users. This forum is here for Affinity users to help each other - so please keep your replies civil. Feel free to PM me to discuss this further.