MCFC_4Heatons

Affinity Photo Integration - No Access To Photoshop Plugins

I have the latest registered versions of Publisher, Photo and Designer installed. I have Photoshop Plugins set up and working in Photo, however when I switch to Photo Persona in Publisher, the Photoshop Plugins are not available.

How do I make my Photoshop Plugins available when using Photo Persona from inside Publisher or is it a bug?

Sorry, but Plugins do not work in the Photo Persona of Publisher, and Serif have indicated their intent may be not to enable them (at least for now).

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.356), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.486 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.3.481 and 1.8.0.499 Beta

That just makes NO sense and is VERY dissapointing ... We have registered versions of Photo and Designer, we bought Publisher for the so-called seamless integration  and yet it is a half-baked integration with missing features .... Hard to comrehend what the actual reason for this is?

On 7/8/2019 at 8:29 PM, MCFC_4Heatons said:

That just makes NO sense and is VERY dissapointing ... We have registered versions of Photo and Designer, we bought Publisher for the so-called seamless integration  and yet it is a half-baked integration with missing features .... Hard to comrehend what the actual reason for this is?

How many threads will you visit to tell us that you’re disapointed with Studio Link?

Accept it or make an refund...

Serif nowadays have millions of users, and you cannot satisfy everyones requests...

Take it or leave it, but as I’ve said earlier, if Serif should bake an complete executable of Publisher with all the code from Designer and Photo, the prizetag will rise and the Publisher itself will not be that smooth to use...

If you need plugins, use your software as you always have done... Pretty easy to jump between Photo/Designer/Publisher with the latest public betas... 

You make it sound like I've posted 100s of threads - NOT THE CASE - one of which is a reply to somebody else anyway

As a fully paid up  owner of licensed copies of Publisher, Photo & Designer I am  entitled to give my opinion - IF YOU DON NOT LIKE MY OPINION THEN THAT IS JUST TOUGH!!!

I'd say the only person here with a BIG PROBLEM is YOU - as you seemed to be FOLLOWING ME around the forums like a TROLL

Might I suggest YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

Won' be back here to reply again I have BETTER THINGS TO DO than WASTE MY BREATH ON YOU - YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT TO ME but I seem to be IN YOUR HEAD - YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

17 hours ago, MCFC_4Heatons said:

You make it sound like I've posted 100s of threads - NOT THE CASE - one of which is a reply to somebody else anyway

As a fully paid up  owner of licensed copies of Publisher, Photo & Designer I am  entitled to give my opinion - IF YOU DON NOT LIKE MY OPINION THEN THAT IS JUST TOUGH!!!

I'd say the only person here with a BIG PROBLEM is YOU - as you seemed to be FOLLOWING ME around the forums like a TROLL

Might I suggest YOU NEED TO GET A LIFE!!!

Won' be back here to reply again I have BETTER THINGS TO DO than WASTE MY BREATH ON YOU - YOU ARE INSIGNIFICANT TO ME but I seem to be IN YOUR HEAD - YOU HAVE A PROBLEM!!!

If you wish to be a childish crybaby it's your choice...

But, make a refund if you unsatitfied with Publishers intregations of Studio Link... We are enough people out here who like the way it's implemented...

And, the money we put on Affinity software is peanuts if we compare what other users paying for subscriptions... Go back to your beloved subscription if you're not enjoying what you have today concering Affinity softy...

I've locked this thread because it's getting out of hand.

@MCFC_4Heatons I would suggest that you reply to Mark's post on your other thread to explain which information is incorrect or misleading and we'll look into it and clarify: https://forum.affinity.serif.com/index.php?/topic/92826-very-dissapointed-studiolink-lacks-full-features-of-designer-photo/&do=findComment&comment=493854

@ErrkaPetti This is the second thread i've had to lock where you've replied. Several of your posts have been flagged for their personal attacks on other users. This forum is here for Affinity users to help each other - so please keep your replies civil. Feel free to PM me to discuss this further.