World View

Can I make a group of favorite fonts?

I'd like to create a selection of "regularly used fonts" so I don't have to always browse the whole list.

I looked it up, but the sparse help document only gives you font manager as a reply, which is not the right thing.

I'd also like to delete ugly fonts like Comic sans, chalkduster and other horrors. 

I'd like my favorite fonts being grouped before all the others so I can quickly access them. How can I do that? 

Thanks!

You can do this already. Alongside individual fonts in the font list, click on the heart to add to favourites.

When you click on the drop down arrow alongside the font in the top bar, you have the option to select: All, Recent, Used and Favourites.

I think I found some of the information in one of the tutorial videos, but I can't remember which one. I do tend to spend time exploring all the drop down menus to see what is included though. While for some tools, I need some explanation via the help pages and tutorials, others are self explanatory once I find them.  So, I learn a lot just exploring different features.