You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

It's been requested before but I don't see it in regards to AP 1.7.

The official Alien Skin, Eye Candy plugin functionality request for AP 1.7.

People are always saying just add this or that to AP and I can drop Photoshop for ever.

Well this plugin is the only remaining reason I need to open photoshop.

Thank you.

website

Mac mini (2018)  3.2 GHz Intel Core i7  64 GB • Radeon Pro 580 8 GB • macOS Monterey

Already did that.

Alien Skin replied:

"Unfortunately Affinity is telling users that they support Photoshop style plug-ins when their implementation of the Photoshop plug-in SDK is not complete. We are continuing to monitor their updates and will implement installer support when it works as expected. I've added your interest to support to the ongoing project log."

website

Mac mini (2018)  3.2 GHz Intel Core i7  64 GB • Radeon Pro 580 8 GB • macOS Monterey

• 3 weeks later...

That's a bummer. I just wrote to Alien Skin about Eye Candy 7 about an hour ago due to it not working properly in Affinity Photo. I imagine that they will give me the same answer that they gave you, TomM1. I use Eye Candy a lot too in the Mac version of Photoshop CS6 extended, so I hope that Affinity Photo compatibility is forthcoming.