You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Table cell height problem

Hi,

I'm using Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.2.420 and have encountered a strange, table cell height problem.

I was adjusting cell height when the value suddenly changed to an insane number.

It now seems impossible to reset the cell height to any sensible value. It has taken on a mind of its own.

A sample document is attached. If it is opened in the retail version, 1.7.1.404, the behaviour is still the same.

Looks like a bug in the cell-height value-adjustment mechanism....?

table rogue behaviour.afpub

Affinity Publisher Table Cell Height bug 2019-07-07.jpg

I had done a resizing operation like that, prior to its going haywire.

In line with your suggestion, in the attached document, after scrolling down a very long way I did get hold of the resizing handle and pull it back up onto the page. But in the Table panel, Cell section, Height box, the number shown was still absurdly large.

When I tried to type in a sensible value, and then pressed return, the value I entered didn't set. Instead, the value increased to some new random figure, so it does seem to be some problem or bug in the mechanism that handles cell-height entry (either manually-by-typing-in, or by scrolling the mouse wheel within the "Height:" box).

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.