You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

[APub-1.7.1.404] Resizing Resource Manager panel not working

Although I'd rather like to see the resource manager will be converted to a studio-panel, so it's dockable and embeddable as a studio-panel/-tab, like posted in this thread:

...the way it is build now the resizing of the panel isn't working. It shows the resize icon on all edges, but resizing doesn't work (see video below). It's a huge panel I'd like to keep open, but it's just too large to do that (and it's impossible to include it in the studio area, because it doesn't dock/embed)

16 minutes ago, haakoo said:

My guess is that it is at its smallest size as I can enlarge(W+H) the window but not make it smaller.

Thanks for your response @haakoo

You're right, we can make it larger, but not smaller. I want to make it way smaller, because it's already huge. Practically speaking: this window should be able to size down a lot to be able to keep it open. Like me there are more people on this forum wanting to keep this thing open at all times. I've read some others commenting about it too. Leaving it open while still working is just impossible with a size like this and it floating around. While there's plenty of room to at least responsively scale this panel down. I don't see any reason why there would be this large minimum size.

But again, I'd rather see this one to be able to fit in the studio area instead.

Important Information

Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Guidelines | We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.