You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Import PDF sepcific files

Hi,

a few weeks ago I have reported problem with import (open) PDF specific file. Now I see in this issue of Affinity Publisher Beta 1.7.2 the problem is fixed. In theory! In practice there isn't possible to open (import) the file either in Anffinity Pablisher or Affinity Designer!

In one of previous version of Affinity Designer I did it. I only don't know what kind of version (number).

mont_easycon_de_en_fr.pdf

Hi Baton - I have opened your file in the new Publisher beta. There are lots of missing fonts (around 30) and the opening seemed to take a long time but it did open successfully.

Windows 10 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM

Hi,

strange?! I tried many times and nothig.

What about fonts: that's right. Original was created within Adobe InDesign with specific fonts. But moste imported for me is that's working, unfortunately not by me.

Coud You send me imported Affitiny Publisher file? I need exactly only German part of it?

Here's a file. I think the original PDF was created with Bullzip and I think that has caused all the problems. It took a long time to open in Publisher and then it was taking forever to save it so I gave up. I opened it in Infix and then printed a new file with the Adobe Acrobat print driver. The new file opened very quickly in Publisher and I have attached the file.2019-07-05_161108.jpg.e38f8a255de126a57aec30dbe42e08f0.jpg

mont_easycon_de_en_fr from Infix.afpub

Windows 10 Pro, I5 3.3G PC 16G RAM