You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Can the Ruler Origin be changed?

Seems like a simple thing. I just want to change the origin of the ruler from the preset uper left corner of my document.  Obviously when drawing complex objects the ability to adjust the ruler origin is a requirement for accuracy.  With all it's other great features I'm sure this option must be somewhere and I'm just not seeing it.

• 5 months later...

I note with some glee that there is an update coming... Can we have the (or will we have) the change of Origin Point in rulers... please???

That is the only thing that keeps driving me back to Corel for my design plans.. so I sympathise with mlmckenzie...

Apart from that keep up the good work ... If I sent Christmas cards out... you at Affinity would certainly be on my list... but I don't send any so ... sorry... anyway have a merry xmas...

Yes, we will eventually have this functionality. But stop asking about this all the time, it’s not gonna be there any quicker. The devs are doing what they can in the order they have determined themselves. Be patient and happy with what you’ve got already, and then you can be even more happy and thankful if your wish comes true, eventually.