You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi l have been a happy PagePlus user for over 20 years. I have used AP beta and have just prepared my first documents on AP full version. I love the convenience of the Studio link integration which works well for me and seems to need very little effort to learn.

BUT!  What has happened to my scalable font size (and line width etc) buttons? I used to type my required text and then ramp it up or down to immediately and visibly fill the available space around my graphics using the up and down arrows in the character studio. I see we can still do this with other less useful variables. Can we have it back for font sizes please?

Similarly, a preview of selected brush sizes without having to click on the document first would also save frustration.

Thanks in any case for the good work that you continue to do.

Davidtherapy

I'll let a PagePlus user answer your first bit as I'm not really sure what you're asking - but for brush previews, to to Preferences > User Interface - tick 'Show brush previews'

MacBook Pro M1 Max, macOS 12.6.1 Monterey
Affinity Designer : 2.0  Affinity Photo: 2.0,   Affinity Publisher: 2.0

15 hours ago, Davidtherapy said:

BUT!  What has happened to my scalable font size (and line width etc) buttons? I used to type my required text and then ramp it up or down to immediately and visibly fill the available space around my graphics using the up and down arrows in the character studio. I see we can still do this with other less useful variables. Can we have it back for font sizes please?

We can easily increase or decrease font size and line width in the Affinity apps, but they currently lack PP’s ability to automatically scale text to fill a text frame.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)