You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

When a user clicks on the Stroke Panel's tab to bring it to the front, I would hazard a guess that the first thing that most users would want to do is set the stroke width. Is it possible that when the stroke panel is activated and brought to the front that the stroke width field be the highlighted and active field by default so it is ready for input without having to click into the field first? It's a little tweak, but it would speed things up. There are other places where this same thinking applies across all three of the Affinity apps.

Also, when editing a field that already contains a value, it would be great if the user could click on that field's label or icon to fully highlight the value in that field so a new value can immediately be entered. It's faster than clicking into the field and manually selecting the value that needs to be changed. Some, but not all of the Adobe apps work this way and while it too is a little thing, it is surprising how it speeds up your work.

There are still a few missing features on my wishlist before I can fully kick Adobe to the curb, but Affinity is doing an awesome job! I use the Affinity apps when I can and when I need to use Adobe, it's like taking a time machine to the past – their stuff just feels dated, bloated and slow. (not to mention expensive)