Hi,  I am new to Affinity Photo so just starting to learn about it. I am using Windows 7 x64 as an operating system.  I have been working with photos that are in the ProPhotoRGB color space, which I can see confirmed in the top bar of Affinity Photo.  I have been exporting as a JPEG with the sRGB IEC61966-2.1 selected, with the "Embed ICC profile", and "Embed metadata" checked in the "More" panel.  When I open the resulting jpeg in Affinity Photo or Adobe Photoshop the colorspace is reported as expected: sRGB IEC61966-2.1, but when I use Windows Properties dialog to view the "Color Representation" tag it reads "Uncalibrated".  When I use Adobe Photoshop and its "save for Web" function with the corresponding Embed ICC profile and convert to sRGB settings the jpeg that is produced will be recognized in the Windows "Properties" dialog "Color Representation" tag as "sRGB".  Is there a way to make sure that the embedded colorspace is available to Windows Properties as well as various online browsers etc.?  Thank you!