You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Where is sales support?

Hello - this one is for the attention of Serif sales support. I sent an e-mail to "affinityorders@serif.com" on 17.06 with a question about a publisher order. I got a confirmation response on the same day to say that the queue was 5 working days behind and to "be patient". On 28.06 I sent another mail as a follow up and today is now 02.07 and I have heard nothing back. Can someone from Serif get in touch with me please? No-one is that busy. Thanks.

• Staff

@edoyle

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

i checked the ticket queue myself before I came home and there is less than 24 hour queue right now.

please accept my apologies for your lack of response, I'll get this checked tomorrow.

in the meantime please check your junkmail or spam filters for anything from affinityorders@serif.com

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• Staff

Sorry, As you say your ticket had been overlooked for a while, thanks for the nudge. We had not replied to it. Sorry for the (unacceptable) delay, Andy is replying now.

We are going to try and work out how the filters missed yours and therefore how many other support tickets are affected, it seems to be 3 others.

Patrick Connor
Serif Europe Ltd

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man. True nobility lies in being superior to your previous self."  W. L. Sheldon

• 1 month later...

Hello … I have asked Affinity via at least three separate attempts to communicate about HOW I am to purchase its wares if I cannot get information from anyone when I enquire about problems with the purchasing process. Sorry mates, but communications skills do not seem to be an Affinity strong suit. I would like to get at least a 'de minimis' response to my question as to how I may effect purchase of Designer (possibly Publisher) when Affinity has no acceptance for my Discover card (which is linked to my PayPal account at eBay). If Affinity have a protocol which allows linking of my Discover card to PayPal thru Affinity's site, I would proceed with purchase. However, it is difficult as hell to make any sort of decision in a void. Please reply if and when you deem me to be a worthy purchaser, m'lords … Until then, I remain your Vassal-in-Waiting …

Mac Pro (Mid-2010) G5, 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon i7; macOS ‘Sierra,’ 12GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5770; S271HL Acer Display (1920 x 1080); Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher 1.10.8, Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, QuarkXpress 9.5.4.1, ON1 RAW 2020, Portrait Professional Studio64, Topaz Labs Suite, Nik Collection, LibreOffice; separate Western Digital external HDs for storage  

Proudly Wearing the Shame of ThoughtCrime …

31 minutes ago, Dr_No said:

Affinity has no acceptance for my Discover card (which is linked to my PayPal account at eBay)

You can use PayPal to pay for purchases from the Affinity Store.

Alfred spacer.png
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for Windows • Windows 10 Home/Pro
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 2 for iPad • iPadOS 17.4.1 (iPad 7th gen)

• 2 weeks later...

It is now purchased.

Mac Pro (Mid-2010) G5, 2.8 GHz Quad-Core Intel Xeon i7; macOS ‘Sierra,’ 12GB RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5770; S271HL Acer Display (1920 x 1080); Affinity Designer, Photo, and Publisher 1.10.8, Photoshop CS6, Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, QuarkXpress 9.5.4.1, ON1 RAW 2020, Portrait Professional Studio64, Topaz Labs Suite, Nik Collection, LibreOffice; separate Western Digital external HDs for storage  

Proudly Wearing the Shame of ThoughtCrime …