You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Skew and perspective tool

Hi friends,

I just have landed in here, after like four days trying the app. I must say that after the buying of the item I am feeling even happier, but somehow, having dealt with vectorials programs like AI and other apps in my aipad, I am missing a tool that is really important and that is the skewing and the perspective tool. I guess that you can miss those without interfering with the work flow, just using other means, but it would be just great to have them. Comparing can not be obviated....

Thanks a lot for your presence both as guide and community,

Hope my topic will increase your desire for giving us, the community dwellers some happy news in the future.

Rosa

• Staff

Hi rosa cobos,

Welcome to Affinity Forums :)

To skew an object, place your mouse cursor near the middle controls of the object's bounding box (from outside). The cursor should change to two arrows pointing in opposite directions. Then just drag to skew the object.

A Perspective distortion tool is already on our roadmap to be implemented.

• 4 weeks later...