You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Hi!

I have created a somewhat large file in publisher, 28 pages or so. Now every time I open it in publisher it will be open for about 15 minutes then crash. I updated my computer to see if that was the problem and it keeps crashing. If anyone has any tips to fix this that would be amazing. If not Affinity will you please fix this bug! 

Thanks

• Staff

Hi Sdeanperry,

Welcome to the forums :)

I'm sorry to hear Affinity Publisher is crashing for you. Does this happen with all files or just that one? If it is just the one please could you provide the file?

Thanks

C

Please tag me using @ in your reply so I can be sure to respond ASAP.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 6 months later...

I am having this same problem with Publisher!  My file is only 15 pages and I can work on it for a little while and then the screen goes black and my computer restarts.  Never had a problem like this until I started working in this program.  And I love the program, but this is really slowing me down.  Please fix!!