Hey! Just wanted to get answer to this simple question, as there is a 20% discount now and I don't wanna miss it. If you buy any Affinity product after the trial, is it linked to you somehow? Maybe through an email or something? Or is it just linked to the PC? I am asking this because I plan on getting a new one soon and I certainly don't wanna buy Affinity license twice. Thanks in advance.

@Didacticus

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums :)

When you buy from the Mac App Store the license is  tied to your AppleID
When you buy from the Microsoft Store the license is tied to your Microsoft account
When you buy direct from the Affinity Store a product key is generated that is linked to the email address used to access the account.

You can of course change your account email address at any time on any of those 3 options. For the Affinity store the product key will always be linked to the original email address, but you can continue to use it once you change your email address without any issue. The product key and email are a pair, but there is no restriction to say you have to still be using that address.

The purchase only covers one operating system macOS or Windows. iPad purchases are only through the iPad store.

Patrick Connor
Serif (Europe) Ltd.

Latest releases on each platform