You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

New Update has knocked out the ability to save into Apples Photos from image menu.

Hi guys, 

In previous versions of Affinity photo it was possible to edit a photo from Apple Photos by accessing Image  then edit with Affinity photo. You would then be taken to Affinity and you could do your edits press save, close and the image would be returned to Apples Photos as the edited version. Since the update if you go through exactly the same procedure as I have just described then when the image is returned to Apples photos none of the edits done in Affinity have been saved and you are left with the original unedited version. This is the same on both my iMac and Mac book pro. 

I can still perform the the edits in the conventional manner via Edit then extensions affinity Photo but knocking it out from the Image menu is annoying.

Any Ideas ?

Mark