Hi. I've been using Affinity Designer happily for a year or so but recently downloaded an update and since, I have had an issue when exporting a file as a pdf for print. It seems to randomly amend typed text (letters and numbers) so dates and titles will change for no reason (usually an increase or decrease either way). It's fine if I flatten the pdf or export as another document (either jpg or png) but this is no use when I need to send so much to print with crops and bleeds.

I've attached the latest version that I've been working on with the flattened version and pdf for print ... any ideas and suggestions?

Thanks.

A5 landscape ad_Paddy's Plea (wrong).pdf

A5 landscape ad_Paddy's Plea.pdf

Welcome to the Serif Affinity forums. Sorry to hear you're having that problem. It does seem strange.

What OS do you use? What version of Designer do you have installed, and where did you purchase it?

Can you provide the .afdesign file, too?

I'm not sure I'll see anything wrong, but perhaps another user will, or the Serif staff when they get a chance to look at this.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta