Sign in to follow this  
Cabal_se

Single click selecting page from Pages

Speeding up work flow is to be able to select page to edit (from the left hand area titled Pages (under Master Pages)) with a single click, not a double click as now!

Really like Affinity Publisher, great work

//Jörgen

Welcome to the forum, @Cabal_se.

Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible, as a single click selects the page for some different kinds of operations, based in the Pages panel itself. Only the double-click says that's the page you want to be active for editing in the main part of the window.

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.239), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.464 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.4464 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.2.471 and 1.7.2.458 Beta

On 7/1/2019 at 12:13 PM, walt.farrell said:

Unfortunately, I don't think this is possible

It might not be possible now, and I think the current behavior is the best default behavior for the program, but considering how many people have asked for this now, an alternate operating mode available in preferences might not be a bad idea?

For example, when the alternate mode is selected, a single-click would replace a double-click, and a command-click (or some other key for platforms which lack that one) would do the equivalent of what a single-click does normally.