You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

Crash after aborting a panorama

- loading seven Canon Raw files

- the panorama works fine

- decide to abort the panorama

- switch to LR after a couple of minutes Affinity Photo crash

iMac i7 mid 2010, 16gb / ATI Radeon HD 5750 1gb / MacOS 10.13.6 / 1ssd + 1hdd

Raw files stored on hdd, programs open a the moment: Mail, Safari, Chrome, Affinity, Lightroom, iTunes (playing), Reminders

I've saved the crash report on a .txt file.

Have a nice day, Riccardo

Affinity Photo 1.71 crash on panorama.txt

Photographer & Guitarist equipped with Affinity Photo, Designer & Publisher on Mac.

50 minutes ago, Chris B said:

Hey Rico54,

Is this a one-off? Can you let me know at which point you abort the panorama? Is it pre-stitch or in the Panorama Persona?

Hi Cris,

in the Panorama Persona. All works fine, I've decided to abort the panorama because the freehand photos didn’t line up well despite the correction with the tools of Panorama Persona. 

This morning I've tried again the same abort sequence (with the same programs loaded) and all works fine, no crash.   Maybe my iMac was a bit tired :D and too much programs loaded at the same time. (Canon's raw files CR2 type)

Thanks.

Photographer & Guitarist equipped with Affinity Photo, Designer & Publisher on Mac.

• Staff
19 hours ago, Rico54 said:

Maybe my iMac was a bit tired :D and too much programs loaded at the same time. (Canon's raw files CR2 type)

We still shouldn't be crashing but I'd appreciate it if you can keep your eye on it. I've got the crash report so that may help us :)