Gregory St. Laurent

Plugin update with Beta - 1.7.2.414

12 minutes ago, Gregory St. Laurent said:

Just shear laziness! I'm on Windows 10, If it works for me it probably is something very simple to change to get it to work for everyone else. I hope I don't need to reinstall anytime soon because I'll probably be in the same boat as I only really use Portrait Pro as a plugin from Affinity Photo for Portrait and Wedding shoots.

Just a hunch and I'm not a plugin devloper so couldn;t say for sure, but it might be a good idea to make a copy of the .8bf in your photoshop plugins folders as the issue is there. I'm wondering when you update from v17 to v 18 if the Portrait Pro application is updated but the. 8bf is not updated.

Just now, MCFC_4Heatons said:

Just a hunch and I'm not a plugin devloper so couldn;t say for sure, but it might be a good idea to make a copy of the .8bf in your photoshop plugins folders as the issue is there. I'm wondering when you update from v17 to v 18 if the Portrait Pro application is updated but the. 8bf is not updated.

I've tried that and it had no effect. when I installed V18 to it's own folder it would not work, but when I reinstalled V17 and installed V18 to the V17 folder it worked so I left it there. I did try copying the .8bf files and a few other experiments but nothing worked so I just use it with V18 installed to the V17 folder. Weird?