You must now use your email address to sign in [click for more info] ×

From two .jpg images a simple panorama should be created. After the merge I was able to crop the panorama. Then I wanted to add some corrections (cloning, re-imaging) and found that these tools and others are not available. Why not? Then I wanted to undo the cropping (CTRL + Z). That worked too, but now the picture is frozen: Any attempts to use a different tool or make an adjustment failed. I had to kill the program via the Task Manager.

Aus zwei .jpg-Aufnahmen sollte ein einfaches Panorama erstellt werden. Nach der Zusammenführung konnte ich das Panorama noch beschneiden. Dann wollte ich noch einige Korrekturen anbringen (klonen, nachbelichten) und stellte dabei fest, dass diese Werkzeuge und auch andere nicht zur Verfügung stehen. Warum eigentlich nicht? Daraufhin wollte ich das Beschneiden rückgängig machen (STRG+Z). Auch das hat noch geklappt, aber jetzt ist das Bild eingefroren: Alle Versuche, ein anderes Werkzeug zu verwenden oder eine Anpassung zu machen, schlugen fehl. Ich musste das Programm über den Task-Manager beenden.

1864152441_Panoramaeingefroren.thumb.jpg.f1ca093dc98329427a3c82c0ef12ef4c.jpg

Then came the query and I think it's good that there is this query. In this case I responded with "Cancel", whereupon the window was closed.

Danach kam die Abfrage und ich finde es gut, dass es diese Abfrage gibt. In diesem Fall habe ich mit "Abbrechen" reagiert, worauf das Fenster geschlossen wurde.

718058664_PanoramaAbfrage.jpg.abf0be1d0e2e62cce9c1ef8d0662c007.jpg

Then I restarted AP 1.7.2.414 Beta and again came a query. Also, I think that's very good, that not everything is lost after a chrash.

Darauf habe ich AP 1.7.2.414 Beta neu gestartet und wieder kam eine Abfrage. Auch das finde ich sehr gut, dass nach einem Chrash noch nicht alles verloren ist.

349126787_PanoramaAbfrage2.jpg.c38aab38eb892e14999a79fb752dec5c.jpg

I responded with "ja =yes" and could easily continue working. I enclose the DMP-file with the crash-report.

Darauf habe ich mit "ja" geantwortet und konnte problemlos weiter arbeiten. Die DMP-Datei mit dem crash-report füge ich bei.

e7e90c9b-4f4a-43ff-90c2-7162d34d5204.dmp

Grüße
Guzzi

Edited by Guzzi
DMP-Datei vergessen anzufügen

Windows 10 Prof.; Affinity Photo 1.7.3.481, Beta 1.8.0.532

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Hi @Guzzi,

Sorry for the delayed reply. 

You are still in "panorama" mode, and you are restricted to what tools you can use. You should apply (the blue "Anwenden" button). You can then use any of the usual tools. Not a bug. 

Thanks,
Gabe. 

On 6/30/2019 at 2:49 PM, Guzzi said:

That worked too, but now the picture is frozen: Any attempts to use a different tool or make an adjustment failed. I had to kill the program via the Task Manager.

Hey Gabe!
Thanks for the answer, but it shows no solution to the problem. The panorama was frozen. Has the DMP file been evaluated?

Danke für die Antwort, aber die zeigt keine Lösung für das Problem. Das Panorama war eingefroren. Wurde die DMP-Datei ausgewertet?

Grüße
Guzzi

14 hours ago, Guzzi said:

Has the DMP file been evaluated?

I only use the panorama function on a case-by-case basis. A panorama a few days ago was OK. Today I tried again with four shots and after cutting the program is frozen again. It only helped kill task.
This time, when restarting AP 1.7.1.424 Beta, there was no query that there is an unsaved file. And there is no DMP file today.

Die Panoramafunktion verwende ich nur fallweise. Ein Panorama vor einigen Tagen war OK. Heute habe ich es wieder mit vier Aufnahmen versucht und nach dem Zuschneiden ist das Programm wieder eingefroren. Es hat nur kill task geholfen.
Dieses Mal kam beim Neustart von AP 1.7.1.424 Beta keine Abfrage, dass es eine ungespeicherte Datei gibt. Es gibt heute auch keine DMP-Datei.

1120032378_Panoramafrozen.thumb.jpg.d66d60c1aeabf31e7e4c1dcbf667559f.jpg

1793573039_Panoramafrozen_2.thumb.jpg.9647c908ace86b42d30be7ae8bd171db.jpg

After this message I clicked on "Abbrechen" (= "Cancel"). I got back to the program, but it remained frozen.

Nach dieser Meldung habe ich auf "Abbrechen" geklickt. Ich bin ins Programm zurüück gekommen, aber es blieb eingefroren.

Grüße
Guzzi

Yes, here they are:                            Ja, hier sind sie:

Unfortunately, the upload of the second recording is not possible even after three attempts.

Leider ist das Upload der zweiten Aufnahme auch nach drei Versuchen nicht möglich.

P1070258.thumb.JPG.3d35f9d14a466ad6e2007ee486c6bdc6.JPG

image.png.eaaaa2ef9af2cc562922e78d57fcc0ab.png

The photos from the second panorama I send separately.

Die Fotos vom zweiten Panorama schicke ich separat.

Guzzi

7 hours ago, GabrielM said:

Can you please attach the files in question so we can try to replicate it here?

Pictures one and two from four  - the second panorama frozen:

P1070360.thumb.JPG.e1e434a47e63d9e2a222c8a350b582a0.JPGP1070361.thumb.JPG.c1b246d6b2ea88c4dc9ac9626572e74a.JPG

On 7/24/2019 at 12:02 PM, GabrielM said:

You can use either https://tinytake.com/ or https://obsproject.com/ , both free

Hallo Gabe!

I made ten attempts with both panoramas together, but the program has not frozen. So I do not have a video yet. Can you tell me, however, why I see my screen infinitely often in OBS Studio at the beginning? Where can this be turned off?

Ich habe mit beiden Panoramen zusammen zehn Versuche gemacht, aber das Programm ist dabei nicht eingefroren. Derzeit habe ich also noch kein Video. Kannst Du mir jedoch sagen, warum ich in OBS Studio zu Beginn meinen Bildschirm unendlich oft sehe? Wo lässt sich das abstellen?

2069620789_Bildschirmunendlich.jpg.3fa393b41426528738d92b0d0ff05a93.jpg

Grüße
Guzzi

• 6 months later...

Hi!

Now I could reproduce the mistake. I create a new panorama and insert the corresponding pictures. Then I go to stitch panorama and confirm with OK.
After rendering, I (erroneously) select the crop tool and click on presets. Then the program freezes and I can only end it via the Task Manager. No reaction to Apply, Cancel or close program.

The error occurs in both AP 1.7.3.481 and AP 1.8.0.532 Beta.

Jetzt konnte ich den Fehler reproduzieren.
Ich erstelle ein neues Panorama und füge die entsprechenden Bilder ein. Anschließend gehe ich auf Stich Panorama und bestätige mit OK. Nach dem Rendern wähle ich (irrtümlich) das Crop Tool und klicke auf Presets. Dann friert das Programm ein und ich kann es nur mehr über den Taskmanager beenden. Keine Reaktion auf Ausführen, Abbrechen, Programm schließen.
Der Fehler tritt sowohl in AP 1.7.3.481 als auch in AP
1.8.0.532 Beta auf.

2020-01-27_20-20-06.mkv

10 minutes ago, Guzzi said:

2020-01-27_20-20-06.mkv

This file is empty. The upload would have cs. 32 MB. Where can I send them (Dropbox?) So that you can read them.

Diesse Datei ist leer. Der upload hätte cs. 32 MB betragen. Wohin kann ich sie schicken (Dropbox?), damit Ihr sie lesen könnt.

Grüße
Guzzi