World View

Affinity Store doesn't work - Cannot buy the software

I was trying to get Publisher with the link provided, but the store didn't recognize my correct password and I couldn't buy the software.

Why is this not working? I need to do work on the next issue of my magazine, but the beta doesn't open either.

So I'm stranded without software.

3 minutes ago, World View said:

the store didn't recognize my correct password

Are you sure the password was correct? You might like to try the Forgot password? page if you haven’t already done so.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

What error message do you get? Resetting your password should enable you to log in unless you’re using the wrong email address.

Alfred online2long.gif
Affinity Designer/Photo/Publisher 1.7.1.404 • Windows 10 Home (4th gen Core i3 CPU)
Affinity Photo for iPad 1.7.1.143 • Designer for iPad 1.7.1.1 • iOS 12.3.1 (iPad Air 2)

26 minutes ago, World View said:

Just put the password in manually - doesn't work. Can't log into the store.

Remember that your Store account and your Forum account are different, and would perhaps have different passwords (as well as, perhaps, different email addresses). Are you sure you're using the one for the Store?

-- Walt

Windows 10 Home, version 1903 (18362.145), 16GB memory, Intel Core i7-6700K @ 4.00Gz, GeForce GTX 970
Affinity Photo 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta   / Affinity Designer 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.424 Beta  / Affinity Publisher 1.7.1.404 and 1.7.2.422 Beta

14 minutes ago, Alfred said:

What error message do you get? Resetting your password should enable you to log in unless you’re using the wrong email address.

No error message.

After clicking sign in I get the "signing in", it gets interrupted, then if falls back to the sign-in screen.

4 minutes ago, walt.farrell said:

Remember that your Store account and your Forum account are different, and would perhaps have different passwords (as well as, perhaps, different email addresses). Are you sure you're using the one for the Store?

Ah, then I have to create a second account then - just for the store.

I'll do that and report back.

Tried to create a new account. But when I entered my email, I got the message that there is already an account with this username - see screenshot.

Screen Shot 2019-06-29 at 1.06.12 PM.png

Then I clicked "sign into this account" and it again did not work.

PS: system created new post instead of - as I chose - edit the old one.

SOLUTION:

I did a password reset.

I reset it to the SAME password I already had (so I won't get kicked out of the forum with a "wrong password" message)

I was able to buy the software now.

thanks for your support!